FSCJ serves a diverse population of students and values diverse perspectives, including those of individuals with disabilities. In celebration of inclusive practices for the educational needs of our students, we are highlighting the updated FSCJ Guide to Accessibility Services
, which serves as a resource for faculty, staff and students.
Student Support Services empowers students by eliminating barriers to ensure access to programs, services and resources.
- Provide all students with support to eliminate barriers that promote retention and program completion.
- Facilitate accommodations for students with disabilities and foster an all-inclusive College environment for equal access.
- Provide training to faculty and staff on disability related matters including ADA/504 Compliance and Universal Design in Learning.
- Collaborate with and strengthen relationships with College and community partners to assist students with minimizing barriers to academic success.
- Refer and encourage usage of career resources for program exploration/selection and career readiness.
Request an Accommodation
First time users, select this option to submit an accommodation request, connect with note takers, request to check out assistive devices and more.
*Current students can make or renew accommodation requests through myFSCJ.
How can I make an appointment with a Student Support Coordinator?
Appointments can be made by logging into your Insight account by using your FSCJ username and password. Walk-in appointments are also available.
Request an appointment