Student Support Services empowers students by eliminating barriers to ensure access to programs, services and resources.
- Provide all students with support to eliminate barriers that promote retention and program completion.
- Facilitate accommodations for students with disabilities and foster an all-inclusive College environment for equal access.
- Provide training to faculty and staff on disability related matters including ADA/504 Compliance and Universal Design in Learning.
- Collaborate with and strengthen relationships with College and community partners to assist students with minimizing barriers to academic success.
- Refer and encourage usage of career resources for program exploration/selection and career readiness.
Request an Accommodation
First time users, select this option to submit an accommodation request, connect with note takers, request to check out assistive devices and more.
*Current students can make or renew accommodation requests through myFSCJ.
How can I make an appointment with a Student Support Coordinator?
Appointments can be made by logging into your Insight account by using your FSCJ username and password. Walk-in appointments are also available.
Request an appointment