The Northeast Florida Jobs Initiative is a support student service program designed to help African American/Black and Hispanic/LatinX students successfully enter the workforce and develop the skills necessary to ensure their success. This joint effort with Bank of America and FSCJ will offer credential attainment, workforce training, internship and job placements along with needed wraparound support services including career counseling and financial literacy coaching. With this partnership, FSCJ and Bank of America look to help advance racial equality and economic opportunity for students within the Northeast Florida community.
Current students and those interested in the following programs can be connected with our team to gain access to the available support services. Students are encouraged to complete the form on this page to be contacted by our staff.
- Emergency Medical Services A.S.
- Emergency Medical Technician Technical Certificate
- Medical Assisting Career Certificate
- Medical Assisting Specialist Technical Certificate
- Nursing Assistant Training (CNA)
- Nursing R.N. (Bridge Option for Paramedics and Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Nursing B.S.N.
- Nursing R.N. A.S.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant A.S.
- Physical Therapy Assistant A.S.
- Radiography (degree completion) A.S.
- Radiography (FSCJ Option) A.S
- Respiratory Care A.S.
- Surgical Services A.S.
- Surgical Technology Specialist Technical Certificate
Coming Spring 2022
Additional programs will be added to expand offerings to students in Information Technology, Logistics, Advanced Manufacturing and Financial Services
For additional questions, please email the Northeast Florida Jobs Initiative team.