The Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) grant is a federal program of the U.S. Department of Education that assists student parents with the cost of keeping their children enrolled in quality, accredited and conveniently located child care services. Our program was created to help support your children’s development while you complete your academic pursuit. Full- or part-time students may be eligible for the CCAMPIS grant to help cover the cost of childcare at a local child care facility.
How Do I Qualify?
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- United States citizen, national, refugee alien or permanent resident alien at the time of application
- Demonstrate financial need as determined on the Free Application for Student Federal Financial Aid (FASFA)
- Enrolled full- or part-time in an FSCJ associate degree or technical certificate program in the current or upcoming term
- Demonstrate academic potential or ability through one of the following:
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above in all college coursework for currently enrolled FSCJ students
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above in all college coursework for transfer students who have attended another college or university
How Do I Apply?
To apply, visit fscj.edu/scholarships, scroll down the page and click on Explore, search for the CCAMPIS scholarship and use your FSCJ student email address to access the application.
Grant Disclaimer: Funded by U.S. Department of Education