Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) has more than 600 students using Florida Prepaid benefits to register each term.
FSCJ is a Florida prepaid college and using your Florida Prepaid benefits is fast and easy!
Here’s what you need to know about using Florida prepaid colleges benefits:
- You do not need to provide any proof of benefits to FSCJ. You are matched to the Florida Prepaid database and the benefits of your Florida prepaid plan are applied upon registration.
- You can register online. Benefits will apply and you will be informed of any remaining amounts due immediately.
- Generally, the Florida Prepaid college program does not cover all fees due to the College. If you do not pay the remaining amount due, you will be dropped from registered classes.
- If you have other forms of aid, Bright Futures, loans or other financial aid, Florida Prepaid will be billed the maximum amount first. Financial aid will disburse directly to you once tuition amount is satisfied.
- Occasionally, Florida Prepaid refuses to pay the invoiced amount. If this happens, you will be billed for the amount Florida Prepaid did not pay.
- If Florida Prepaid overpays, a refund will be generated to the student.
- If you do not want to use your benefits at FSCJ, you must contact the Student Financial Services office.