Credit for Non-College Training
Get FREE credit for what you know!
FSCJ offers students the opportunity to earn free college credit for non-college coursework evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) or the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS).
Things to Know
- Articulation credits appear on transcripts as a “P” and do not impact GPA.
- Credits earned through Articulation satisfy graduation requirements but may not be accepted as transfer credits.
1. Apply to FSCJ and your chosen degree program.
2. Review the ACE and NCCRS links above to determine if your training has been recommended for college credit.
3. Request an ACE or NCCRS transcript to document your training.
4. Submit your transcript to Student Records.