The Logistics and Transportation Specialist Technical Certificate (T.C.) provides the foundational skills needed to be prepared for employment in logistics, warehousing and transportation positions. The demand for logistics and transportation professionals is expected to be strong for years to come, and this program will assist in developing the skills necessary to enter this growing and vibrant industry.
Courses included in this program are:
- CGS 2512 - Spreadsheet Concepts and Practices
- MNA 2216 - Inventory Management
- TRA 2010 - Transportation
- TRA 2098 - Warehouse Management
- TRA 2131 - Purchasing
- TRA 2152 - Operations Management