Four Technical Certificates are available within this degree program: Environmental Science Technician and Hazardous Materials Specialist. Students can earn these certificates while completing the A.S. degree or separately to advance work skills.
Graduates of this program can continue on to programs that would result in a bachelor's (or higher) degree in environmental sciences or related fields.
Students may also be eligible to earn specific nationally-recognized certifications:
- Air Monitoring for Emergency Responders (16HR)
- Confined Space Entry (16HR)
- Environmental Law (16HR)
- Hazardous Materials Technician (24HR)
- Hazard Recognition (4HR)
- HAZWOPER (40HR)
- OSHA General Industry (30HR)
- RCRA Generator (24HR)
- Respiratory Protection (8HR)