Computer aided drafting and engineering drawing.
The Computer Aided Technical Design Certificate (T.C.) offers excellent preparation for a career as an entry-level CAD technician. Students are trained in the basic operations in AutoCAD’s two major disciplines as well as technical drawing, dimensioning and sketching techniques.
Professional courses (required) included in this program:
- BCN 1251 - Construction Drawing (3 credits)
- CGS 2470 - Computer Aided Drafting and Design (3 credits)
- ETD 1100 - Engineering Drawing (3 credits)
Professional Elective courses (must complete 6 credits):
- ETD 2350 - CAD - Advanced (3 credits)
- ETD 2395 - CAD - Architectural (3 credits)
- ETD 2536 - CAD - Mechanical (3 credits)
- ETD 2551 - CAD - Civil (3 credits)