For students, faculty and staff who are coming back to campus, please note the following safety measures that must be taken:
- Conduct daily self-screening before reporting to campus. We have launched a COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool within the FSCJ Safe mobile app which will allow students, faculty and staff to monitor their daily health as they prepare to come onto campus. All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use this tool to answer a short series of questions before visiting one of our campuses or centers.
- FSCJ will continue to encourage wearing masks indoors while on campus, but will no longer require them to be worn by vaccinated individuals effective June 7, 2021. However, for the health and safety of others, masks are strongly encouraged, especially in rooms or buildings when individuals are in close proximity with one another or when you have not been fully vaccinated. Note: Based on guidance of health authorities, the following are not acceptable face coverings: neck gaiters, open chin triangle bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind.
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and other people at all times.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Adhere to proper coughing and sneezing hygiene.
- Follow all posted building, room, space and elevator occupancy limitations.
- Depending on the phase, access to campus will be limited to employees designated to work on-site and students who are enrolled in face-to-face or hybrid courses.
- Refer to the Student Return to Campus Plan or the Faculty/Staff Return to Campus Plan for additional policies, procedures and requirements.
- If you become symptomatic and/or receive a positive test result for COVID-19, please call (904) 633-8233 or complete the appropriate form: Student | Faculty/Staff
The majority of on-campus student services are available online, with limited services also available on campus including Academic Advising, Tutoring, Disability Services and more. Access these services through the Student COVID-19 Resources page, or by calling our Contact Center at (904) 646-2300 or by email.
FSCJ bookstores on campus are open with a modified schedule.
We are expanding our face-to-face class offerings with all appropriate safety protocols. Multiple class options are available from online, “live online” or hybrid classes. Be sure to read the class notes when you register. Learn more about the different class types.
FSCJ faculty and staff are experiencing the same uncertainty that you are but we are in this together. We are here for you now and available virtually as we plan a phased approach for the full return of all students, faculty and staff. Check our COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information.