For Immediate Release: March 18, 2021
Contact: Jill Johnson, (904) 632-5016
FSCJ to Hold Virtual Spring Open House Event to Help Students Prepare for College
WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) is hosting our Virtual Spring Open House to help incoming and future students learn about academic program options, admissions information and valuable tips to prepare for college.
- Receive updates from College leadership including FSCJ President Dr. John Avendano.
- Learn about FSCJ programs that offer financial assistance, including scholarships for those who qualify.
- Interact one-on-one with admissions representatives.
- Participate in discussions with program representatives and current students on the FSCJ Honors Program, Stepping Stones and TRiO Support Services – STEM.
- Have an opportunity to win a $500 FSCJ Book Scholarship for their first term at FSCJ and receive a one-time application fee waiver.
To register and learn more, go to visit.fscj.edu/event/164563. The Virtual Open House is open to the public but registration is required.
COST: Free virtual event
WHEN: Saturday, March 27, 2021
WHERE: Online – Event login information will be shared following registration.