For Immediate Release: October 16, 2019
Contact: Jill Johnson, (904) 632-5016
FSCJ, CareerSource of Northeast Florida, State Senator Audrey Gibson and State Representative Tracie Davis to Host Fall Career Fair
WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ), CareerSource of Northeast Florida, State Senator Audrey Gibson, District 6, and State Representative Tracie Davis, District 13, have partnered to bring job-seekers together with local and regional employers who are looking to fill open positions.
Representatives from more than 90 companies will attend the Fall Career Fair, including:
- 121 Financial Credit Union
- Baptist Health
- Black Knight
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Brightway Insurance
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Jacksonville Beach
- Coggin Automotive Group
- Crowley Maritime Corporation
- Duval County Public Schools
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Georgia Pacific
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Jacksonville Fire & Rescue Department
- Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
- Jax Federal Credit Union
- Kelly Services
- Landstar Systems, Inc.
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- North Florida Shipyards, Inc.
- Omni Hotels and Resorts
- Rayonier Advanced Materials
- UF Jacksonville Physicians
- And more!
The Career Fair is open to the public. Attendees should come dressed appropriately with multiple copies of their updated resumes.
For a complete list of employers and the pre- and day-of workshop schedule, visit fscj.edu/careerfair.
COST: Free admission and parking
WHEN: Thursday, October 31, 2019
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Downtown Campus, Advanced Technology Center
401 West State St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202