For Immediate Release: October 22, 2020
Contact: Jill Johnson, (904) 632-5016
FSCJ and City Council Member Sam Newby to Hold Virtual Open House Event to Help Students Prepare for Spring Term
WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ), in partnership with City Council Member Sam Newby, is hosting a Virtual Open House to help incoming and future students learn about academic program options, admissions information and valuable tips to help prepare for college in the spring.
- Receive updates from College leadership including FSCJ President Dr. John Avendano
- Learn about high-demand programs and career forecasts, academic options and accessibility
- Listen to students share their experience and success at FSCJ
- Interact one-on-one with admissions representatives
- Hear from faculty members and Student Services staff
- Have an opportunity to win a $500 FSCJ Book Scholarship for the first term they enroll at FSCJ
To register and learn more, visit visit.fscj.edu/event/146530. The Virtual Open House is open to the public but registration is required.
COST: Free virtual event
WHEN: Friday, October 30, 2020
10 a.m. to noon
WHERE: Online – Event login information will be shared following registration.