For Immediate Release: July 14, 2021
Contact: Jill Johnson, (904) 632-5016
FSCJ to Host In-Person Summer Open House Event
WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) will host a free, in-person Summer Open House event at the Deerwood Center to help students prepare for college.
Future college students and their families are invited to attend this informative event where participants will have the opportunity to:
- Apply to attend FSCJ
- Get help filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Explore degree and certificate offerings the College has to offer
- Learn about FSCJ's First Year Experience program
- Discover ways to get involved on campus
- Meet faculty and academic program representatives
- Ask questions regarding financial aid, scholarships and admissions
- Hear from FSCJ students about their college experiences
- Enjoy free food, games, photobooths and more
Information sessions for students and parents/guardians will also be available throughout the day, covering a variety of topics such as career exploration, what students can expect, financial aid and more.
Attendees should be sure to check in at the registration area for a chance to win an FSCJ scholarship.
Learn more and register at visit.fscj.edu/event/185600.
WHEN: Saturday, July 31, 2021, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Deerwood Center
9911 Old Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256