WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) and CareerSource of Northeast Florida have partnered to bring job-seekers together with local and regional employers who are looking to fill open positions.
Representatives from more than 90 companies will attend the Spring Career Fair, including:
- ADT Security Services
- Baptist Health
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Charter Schools USA
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Jacksonville Beach
- Coggin Automotive Group
- Crowley Maritime
- Duval County Public Schools
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Florida Blue
- Gate Petroleum
- Georgia Pacific
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Kelly Services
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- North Florida Shipyards, Inc.
- Primerica Financial Services
- Sawgrass Marriott Hotel
- Sysco International Food Group, Inc.
- And more!
The Career Fair is open to the public. Attendees should come dressed appropriately with multiple copies of their updated resumes.
Learn more: fscj.edu/careerfair
COST: Free admission and parking
WHEN: Thursday, April 4, 2019
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Downtown Campus, Advanced Technology Center
401 West State St.
Jacksonville, Florida 32202