WHAT: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ), State Senator Audrey Gibson, District 6, State Representative Tracie Davis, District 13 and CareerSource of Northeast Florida have partnered to bring job-seekers together with local and regional employers who are looking to fill open positions.
More than 90 companies will be in attendance at the Fall Career Fair, including:
- Baptist Health
- Bridgestone Retail Operations
- Charter Schools USA
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Jacksonville Beach
- Coggin Automotive Group
- Crowley Maritime
- Duval County Public Schools
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Jacksonville Federal Credit Union
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Kelly Services
- Lockheed Martin
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation
- North Florida Shipyards, Inc.
- Quantem Aviation
- Rayonier Advanced Materials
- TD Bank
- UF Jacksonville Physicians
- Voya Financial
- And more!
The Career Fair is open to the public. Attendees should come dressed appropriately with multiple copies of their updated resumes.
Learn more: fscj.edu/careerfair
COST: Free admission and parking
WHEN: Thursday, November 1, 2018
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: FSCJ Downtown Campus, Advanced Technology Center
401 West State St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202