Many of you may have heard the excitement surrounding the implementation of FSCJ’s new software solutions from Symplicity. Symplicity provides workflow management solutions for higher education staff to simplify processes and improve the student experience. The software includes five modules: Career Services Manager, Insight, Accommodate, Advocate and Community.
Symplicity offers many features within the five modules including:
- Digital accommodation requests
- Centralized system for managing conduct, Title IX and student case management
- Robust early alert system
- Appointment system for advising centers
- Student employment workflow
- Career development toolkit
- Digital engagement and networking with student clubs and organizations
- Co-curricular transcripts
Student Services has been working diligently to develop the customization needed for these products. As we work through the final phase of project implementation, stay tuned for more detailed information regarding faculty and staff training.