Many of you may have heard the excitement surrounding the implementation of FSCJ’s new software solutions from Symplicity. Symplicity provides workflow management solutions for higher education staff to simplify processes and improve the student experience. We are happy to announce that the Career Services Manager and Community modules are now live. Both modules can be accessed in the My Life @ FSCJ tab within myFSCJ.
Highlights for students include:
- Search and apply for job postings for student employment
- Connect with leading employers and search for available job postings
- Build a resume through a digital resume builder feature
- Manage extracurricular organizations, from registration and funding requests to event organization and advertising
- Enhance a resume by allowing campus leaders to create a complete co-curricular transcript based on involvement
The remaining modules, Insight, Accommodate and Advocate, will be launching soon. Stay tuned for details for faculty and staff training.