As FSCJ Promise gains momentum on the First Coast, the College will be hosting information sessions in the month of April for recent graduates of Duval and Nassau counties and their parents.
The next information sessions will be held on April 18, 2017:
North Campus, 6-8 p.m.
Deerwood Center, 6-8 p.m.
College representatives will provide specific details about FSCJ Promise, including complete eligibility requirements, application information and additional benefits for soon-to-be college students.
A key benefit of FSCJ Promise, students will have no cost for tuition, fees or books for the first two year of higher education.
- Duval or Nassau public school graduate (2014 or later)
- Federal Pell Grant eligible
- First time in College
FAFSA completion labs will also be open during each information session. Parents and students should bring the following:
1) Social Security number, driver’s license or alien registration card
2) 2015 IRS 1040 and W-2 statements
3) Federal Student Aid ID, which may be created at fsaid.ed.gov