1. Is there a specific time or motivation that made you make a conscious decision to overcome your fear? What are the positive reinforcements of taking a chance? Listen here.
2. A theme of this academic year is that everyone has a story. What is your personal story of how you came to FSCJ? Listen here.
3. What is something interesting or distinctive about yourself that you'd like to share? Listen here.
4. Do you have any experiences or eureka moments that helped you see the world the way you do now? Listen here.
5. Your Convocation presentation was very effective at transforming a statistic into a person. What motivated you to focus on students rather and how did you get the idea to present the data that way? Listen here.
6. If you could wave a magic wand and change some aspect of the educational landscape, what is something you would want to alter? Listen here.
7. What projects are you currently working on that you are excited about and you would like your colleagues to be excited about? Listen here.
8. Who are some faculty and staff members at FSCJ who you admire and respect? Listen here.