FSCJ offers Marine Corps service members regionally accredited education anywhere, worldwide.

FSCJ offers a variety of online degree and certificate programs for members stationed anywhere in the world as well as on site programs for members stationed in Jacksonville. Once you're ready to get started and complete your degree, we have military student advisors to help.

Note: Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) recommends all Active military students, to speak with their Education Service Officer (ESO) or unit/command Liaisons prior to completing admission into FSCJ.


To help you get started, FSCJ's Military and Veterans Service Center offer the following services:

FSCJ's accelerated degree programs are specifically designed for students who are interested in minimizing their time to degree completions.

When you contact the MVSC advisors, you will be getting educational advice from advisors who are familiar with awarding of credit for military professional training, transfer credit and the obligations of the service member.

Active duty military, disabled veterans and families of fallen veterans have their own financial aid programs paid for by the federal government. An MVSC advisor or a campus VA representative can help you with your tuition assistance application.

Online Student Services

myFSCJ is FSCJ's student portal to registering for classes, viewing grades, getting a degree audit, paying for classes and much more.

Once you have completed your associate degree, you have the opportunity to continue at FSCJ for your bachelor's degree or transfer to another college or university. FSCJ has transfer agreements with other four year universities and colleges. By taking advantage of these agreements, you will be able to transfer as a junior.

Note: You are not required to transfer to one of these schools. Talk to your advisor about staying at FSCJ or to learn more about your transfer options.

Requesting official transcripts from the Army

Without exceptions, all official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities attended must be on file and evaluated before your military transcript evaluation process can begin.

  • To receive an evaluation of military credit you must:

    Declare a degree seeking program of study. (A.A., A.S., A.A.S., B.A.S.)

    Be currently enrolled in and paid for at least one college credit class at FSCJ.

  • Students should not request transcripts until all the requirements listed above are complete. Note: when students request their military transcripts via the online website they are sent the next day electronically. Please follow the links provided below to request your military transcripts.


    Request your Army transcript from Joint Services Transcript 

    Your browser may require you to confirm a security exception to view this site. If you have trouble connecting, begin here.

    E-Mail: jst@doded.mil


    Credit for military experiences

    Credits will be granted according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE) as published in the latest edition of The Guide to the Evaluation of the Educational Experience in the Armed Services. Program Managers will determine whether or not military credits apply to specific programs. The College registrar makes the final determination of credit award.

  • Credits will be awarded only when they apply to your degree. 

FSCJ must offer a course comparable in content and credit value.

Allow four weeks to complete evaluation from the date of receipt.

It should be noted that most credits for military experience apply to the Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science programs.

Important Resource: To better understand the military transcript and ACE credit recommendations, visit the ACE Transfer Guide. If you have any questions concerning military transcripts, e-mail Raymond Nipper.


Requesting Transcripts from Other Schools

The schools you have previously attended will have their own procedures for obtaining an official transcript. You should contact each school to learn what those procedures are.

Official military transcripts and all postsecondary schools transcripts can be mailed to:

Florida State College at Jacksonville

Student Records

P.O. Box 40515

Jacksonville, FL 32203-0515