To provide support and ensure successful program completion, a grant Case Manager is available to all participants. Case management services include the following:
- Administering assessments
- Identifying barriers to program participation and recommending ways to remove such barriers, including the provision of support services or referral to other support services providers
- Financial assistance information
- Support service screening and information
- Tutoring information
- Referrals to other sources of assistance
- Certification, credential, or licensing assistance
- Establishing training benchmarks, tracking participant progress, and verifying satisfactory progress
- Maintaining and/or monitoring participant files; and
- Translation Services
The Case Manager also provides support services to participants, as demonstrated by need, including services or items required to participate in WRTP training activities or to remove barriers to program participation.
Policy and Procedure Manual
Customer Service Plan
If you have questions call the grant case manager at (904) 997-2518 or email questions to WRTGrant@fscj.edu.
This training is made available through the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity’s Rebuild Florida Workforce Recovery Training Program. Launched with federal Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery funding to assist communities affected by Hurricane Irma, the Rebuild Florida Workforce Recovery Training Program trains Floridians in the construction trades necessary to support disaster recovery efforts. For more information visit www.RebuildFlorida.gov.