Below are a list of frequent questions related to technology at the College. If you have a specific question that is not addressed here or in Just Ask, email Learning Innovations and they will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
How do I contact the Helpdesk, aka: Learner Support Center (LSC)?
- Technical Helpdesk - (904) 632-3151
- Information and Student Services - (904) 646-2300
- Helpdesk web page
I need software for my class. What is the process?
- The lab software request form was developed by IT staff and is submitted to Campus Presidents to present to their Deans for all request for needed lab software. This form is sent out late April and must be signed by Deans, DASs and Campus Presidents.
Note: Campus Presidents prioritize software needs.
My password isn’t working / I forgot my password.
- If your password fails, no problem. Visit the Employee Portal log on page and click "Password Help." If you aren't able to solve the problem there, you can call the Helpdesk at (904) 632-3151. They can reset your password, and you can be back online in less than 20 minutes.
Why isn’t my wireless working? Why is my laptop not connecting to the Internet?
- If you are trying to connect to the internet using wireless, you may not have the correct settings. Make sure your wireless is enabled. Look at your task bar located at the bottom right of your computer and look for a wireless icon. You will see a small computer with three wave bars ((( to the left of it. If so, click on it. A dialogue box will appear and let you know if wireless is available.
If not, visit the nearest lab where you can access a computer and follow the instructions available by searching "wireless" in Just Ask. If all else fails call your campus tech support at (904) 632-3151. They can walk you through it.