Come visit one of our beautiful campuses. See for yourself all that we have to offer. We're sure we will exceed your expectations.
With locations throughout Duval and Nassau counties, taking a tour at Florida State College is very convenient. If you know which campus or center you'd like to tour, review our tour schedule and submit a tour request. Tour requests must be made at least five days in advance; however, if you need to schedule a tour with less notice, please contact the campus/center Student Life and Leadership office. If you know which degree or program you'd like to pursue, but you’re not sure which location has that program, visit the online catalog for more information.
Once we’ve received your tour request, a Student Life and Leadership Development representative will contact you to arrange your visit.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Campus/Center Tour Schedule
Note: Tours for Advanced Technology Center should be requested through Downtown Campus.
Nassau Center doesn't have a tour schedule, but tours are available upon request.
|Downtown Campus||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|Kent Campus||9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||none|
|North Campus||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–1 p.m.|
|South Campus||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||noon–5 p.m.||9 a.m.–1 p.m.||11 a.m.–1 p.m.||none|
|Cecil Center North||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||none|
Cecil Center South -
Aviation Center of Excellence
|9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||9 a.m.–4 p.m.||none|
|Deerwood Center||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||8 a.m.–5 p.m.||none|
Tips for an outstanding campus tour
Make the most of your campus visit by using the following suggestions:
- Arrive early. Arriving early gives you time to locate your designated parking spot and the tour starting point without expending any unnecessary energy.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. We want you to focus on the sights and sounds of our campuses, not distractions.
- Bring a pen and note pad. Our student ambassadors will share a lot of helpful information with you. Be prepared to take notes.
- Come with questions. To get the information you’d like, know what it is you need to know. Review our College website and bring questions to ask our student ambassadors. We like our tours to be conversations, not recordings.
- Leave time for a non-guided stroll. Be sure to build a little extra time in your schedule to walk around the campus without a tour guide. This gives the prospective student the chance to get more of a feel for the campus, possibly have a meal or chat with current students.