The College continues its efforts to ensure our students receive the assistance they need regarding receiving financial aid. This month, FSCJ will host three additional Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Completion Labs to provide in-person guidance to any student wanting help with filling out the financial aid form. FSCJ staff will be on hand to offer assistance and answer any FAFSA-related questions.
The labs are scheduled for the following dates and times at the Urban Resource Center:
- January 11, 2017, 5 – 8 p.m.
- January 21, 2017, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- January 25, 2017, 5 – 8 p.m.
Students who attend will also have the opportunity to enter for a chance to win a $500 book scholarship. We encourage you to pass this information along to your students. In doing so, please remind them to bring the following information:
Students and parents should bring the following with them:
1. Social Security Number, driver’s license or alien registration card
2. 2015 IRS 1040 or latest tax return & W-2 statements
3. Federal Student Aid ID (click here to create an FSA ID)
Students can find more information on how to register for any of our upcoming FAFSA Completion Labs at this link.