Find an Event
- Men's Baseball
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Softball
- Women's Tennis
- Women's Volleyball
Events by Type
- Academic Calendar
- Career Services
- Collegewide Events
- Open House/Informational
Events by Location
Events by Date Range
Student Assistance Program: Preventing Bullying
Location: Florida State College at Jacksonville, South Campus, U-135A, 11901 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32246 (Directions)
Summary: The purpose of this wellness seminar is to define bullying and to examine the effects it has on individuals.
Different types of bullying that students can face will be discussed, such as peer to peer, student to professor, professor to student and social bullying through technology.
- To define bullying
- To define types of bullying
- To discuss the effects of bullying on individuals
- To discuss strategies to prevent bullying
For more information about Florida State College's student assistance program workshops, contact your campus/center Student Life and Leadership Development office.
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm View other events on this day