Find an Event
- Men's Baseball
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Softball
- Women's Tennis
- Women's Volleyball
Events by Type
- Academic Calendar
- Career Services
- Collegewide Events
- Open House/Informational
Events by Location
Events by Date Range
Student Assistance Program: Building Positive Self Image
Location: Florida State College at Jacksonville, South Campus, U-135A, 11901 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32246 (Directions)
Summary: Taking care of yourself is the foundation on which all other pathways to self-esteem rest.
The way others see us is directly related to how we see ourselves. In this interactive seminar, students will learn techniques for creating a positive self-image and how our self-talk affects our attitude.
- Define self-esteem
- Understand some causes of low self-esteem
- Learn how to build a positive self-image
- Understand how self-talk affects your attitude
- Tips for loving yourself and being your best
For more information about Florida State College's student assistance program workshops, contact your campus/center Student Life and Leadership Development office.
- No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.
- No prior occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.